AT&T Combine Bill
- AT&T encourages customers to combine their wireless and TV bill in order to save $120 a year on services (this amounts to a $10 a month savings)
- This promotional offers is not available to those in the U.S. Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico and allow up to 2 billing cycles for the discount to take effect
The AT&t combine bill promotional offer cannot be combined with any other discounted offers from AT&T and can be discontinued at anytime. In order to start the process the AT&T customer will be asked to login to their wireless account online and provide their account information. After they have accessed their AT&T wireless account they will be asked to sing into their DIRECTV or U-verse account.
AT&T Combine Bill Notes
- A activation or upgrade fee up to $40 per line and deposit may apply and some customers may be subject to a credit score check
- This offer is available for AT&T wireless customers who also have TV services with the firm
- Any questions about the AT&T Combine Bill offer can be directed to (800) 331-0500
- A bothersome fee may be charged if the AT&T customer converts from a prepaid (GoPhone) or session-based plan
For AT&T account access visit: att.com/olam/unauth/displaySelectAccountRegistration.myworld
For DIRECT account access visit:
- Dallas based telecommunications corporation
- Was called Southwestern Bell Corporation from 1983 to 1995
- Was called SBC Communications, Inc. from 1995 to 2005
AT&T has a number of subsidiaries to include: AT&T Corporation, AT&T Mexico (Mexicans will know it as Lusacell), Southwestern Bell (which operates in the states of Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, and Illinois), BellSouth, Cricket Wireless, and DirecTV (purchased in the summer of 2015 by AT&T).
The AT&T corporate office is headquartered at 208 South Akard Street, Dallas, TX 75202 and is available via phone 210-821-4105.