Bank Of America Cash Pay
Sign in or activate a Bank Of America CashPay card online (customers will need their card number to start the activation process and their username or card number in order to access their account). If the customer has lost their card number please dial up a Bank Of America Cash Pay customer care agent at (866) 213-4074. The card is issued by Visa and Bank of America Corporation who are Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender. The primary use for the CashPay card is for companies to offer employees a way to receive their pay check with out the need for a bothersome bank account or checking account. Please note the BOA CashPay card is FDIC-insured and follows all Regulation E requirements and passes all Federal Financial Laws.
- Account access is available 24/7 online
- The card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Eliminates the bothersome cash checking process
- Once the customer has singed up please allow up to 7 days for the Bank Of America Cash Pay card to arrive
- The employee’s name will appear on the card (not the companies)
- The employee’s name will NOT be on the card for those who received their cards via the instant issue CashPay Visa card program
- Employees who receive the instant issue CashPay Visa card must allow 3 value loads or 60 days (whichever comes first) to be sent a personalized card (via U.S. mail)
Some merchants may offer the card holder to receive debit cash back on their purchases and these amounts usually will be $20, $50 or $100. CashPay card holders are allowed to make a maximum withdraw of $1000 in any 24 hour period (this helps protect against fraud and other things such as out of controlled gambling). Any questions about the card service should be directed to the toll-free number that can be found on the back of the BOA Cashpay card.