BB To Go Survey
- This survey is designed for Bahama Breeze To Go orders online
- Customers will be asked a variety of questions in regards to the Bahama Breeze carry out order
- Those who complete the survey will be entered into a sweepstakes where they could find themselves with an extra $1000 in their wallet 🙂
BBToGoSurvey.com requires the ID code from the guest receipt and is available in English or Spanish. Once the ID code has been provided the customer will encounter a few questions in regards to the Bahama Breeze service, food, and general atmosphere of the location in question. Bahama Breeze is requesting 100% candid feedback (good or bad) so they can make improvement in areas that are needed. Assuming all the survey questions are answered the customer will be entered into a drawing for $1000 cash (aka the grand prize) or $50 cash (aka second place prize). There will be one grande prize awarded per sweepstakes period that will come in the form of a check. There will be 100 second place prizes awarded that will come in the form of a check as well payable to the winner. In order to enter the BB To Go survey sweepstakes the contestant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States or Canada. No purchase is required and thrifty contestants can enter without purchase by writing to: Darden restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3536, Southbury CT06488.
BBToGoSurvey.com Promotional Notes
- The sponsor of the sweepstakes is listed as GMRI Inc.
- The promoter of BB To Go Survey is listed as Promotion Mechanics Inc.
- All mail in entries must include proper postage and include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name, address, DOB, email address, and phone number
- There is no limit to the amount of times the contestants can enter the survey online or via mail so load up on entries in order to improve the odds of winning the 1000 clams