Chevron Texaco Credit Cards
- Learn more about the line of credit cards from Chevron & Texaco
- ChevromTexacoCards.com is managed by Chevron Intellectual Property LLC.
- Please note the Chevron and Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank and are not an obligation of Chevron U.S.A. Inc. according to the terms and conditions of the cards
The credit cards listed under this promotional offer include the Techron Advantage Visa card, the standard Techron issued credit card (this card is pretty boring and does not come with many bells and whistles), and the Techron Premium credit card. All credit cards require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the US, and have a good credit score (those who have a bad credit score will want to look else where).
Visa card applicants who are lucky enough to get approved for one of these three credit cards with ear fuel credits when making fuel purchases at Chevron or Texaco. The standard Techron credit card offers full credits whenever a fuel purchase is made at any gas station (this actually might be the best credit card out of the three upon further review). The Premium Techron Advantage credit card offers fuel credits when making a fuel purchase at Chevron or Texaco and certain auto repair benefits. The only card with an annual fee is the Premium Techron Advantage credit card.
- These credit cards are ideal for the consumer who spends a lot of money of gas purchase at Chevron or Texaco
- Fuel credits will be applied to the card holders monthly balance during the same period in which the credits were earned
- The premium credit card comes with a nasty $25 annual fee (we cannot recommend this card due to this)
- A maximum of $300 in fuel credits can be earned using the Visa Techron Advantage card annually
Any questions in regards to any of the Chevron Texaco credit cards can be directed to 800-255-2273 or dial the toll-free number found on the back of the card.