First Bank Card Scheels
- Obtain more information about the Scheels credit card from Visa
- The card is issued by First Bankcard who is a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
The First Bank Card Scheels allows members to earn 3 points for ever buck they spend at Scheels and 1 point for every dollar spent on other purchases (aka purchases not made at Scheels). Members will also receive special promotional offers where they can reward 5 points for every dollar spent at Scheels when using the credit card but these only come around a few times a year.
First Bank Card Scheels Notes
- Once a member reaches 2500 bonus they will automatically be sent a $25 Scheels gift card
- The first purchase made on the First Bank Scheel credit card made outside of Sheels will earn the customer 1500 bonus points
- General correspondence regarding the card can be directed to: First Bankcard C/O First National Bank of Omaha P.O. Box 2340 Omaha, NE 68103
- To obtain a copy of the Scheel credit card card holder agreement please dial 1-888-295-5540
- Comes with NO ANNUAL FEE
- The card can be used at any Scheels location or online at Scheels.com
- APR starts at 0% for the first 6 months then will revert to the prime rate
Any questions about the Scheels credit card from First Bank (such as reporting a lost or stolen card) can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-888-295-5540. Customers who are looking to make a payment by mail should send it to: Bankcard Payment Processing PO Box 2557 Omaha, NE 68103-2557.
Customers will bad credit may want to apply for the Scheels Secured Visa card which is designed for those with a bad credit score but are looking to rebuild by making on time payments. Please note this card will require the card holder to provide a security deposit between $550 and $5,000 upon approval.