Take a short survey in regards to a SpartanNash grocery store. These stores include places like Family Thrift, Wholesale Food Outlet, Bag N Save, Prairie Market, Germantown Market, and the No Frills Supermarket just to name a few. The Grocery-Feedback survey will only take a few minutes to complete and please have the store number to begin.
Grocery-Feedback survey highlights
- Customers will receive a sweepstakes entry in return for feedback
- The sweepstakes winner will receive a $100 gift card that can be used at any SpartanNash grocery store
- Please have the time and date of visit
- The survey is powered by the Service Management Group
The Grocery-Feedback survey will only be used to improve the quality of the stores under the SpartanNash name and will never be marketed to a third-party for a profit.
- Food distributor and grocery store retailer
- The firm is headquartered in Byron Center, Michigan
- Founded in 1917
- Operates in the countries of the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East
- Makes a good majority of their profits through indendent grocery stores and military commissaries
SpartanNash was originally called the Grand Rapids Wholesale Grocery Company and did not change its name under about 30 years later in 1957. SpartanNash can be found on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol SPTN and competes with industry titans to include Wal-Mart Stores Inc and SuperValu. The firm employs more than 6500 people and is headed by Mr. Dennis Eidson. Popular food items include deli meats, milk, candy and seafood specials (i.e. Shrimp, Swordfish and Crab Legs).
The firm can be reached at their corporate office via mail at: SpartanNash Company 850 76th Street, S.W. PO Box 8700 Grand Rapids, MI 49518 United States pr via telephone at 616-878-2000 (please note this is not a toll-free number and will cost the consumer money if calling long distance).