David Martin v. Global Tel*Link Corporation
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled David Martin v. Global Tel*Link Corporation
- GTLTCPASettlement.com is administered by GTL TCPA Litigation Settlement Administrator
- The case is under review in the United States District Court, Central District of California
- List as case number 2:15-cv-02495
Global Tel*Link “Notification Call” TCPA Lawsuit class members claim Global Tel*Link Corporation used an auto dialer to call those accepting a collect call from inmates in correctional facilities to ask them for billing information. Global Tel*Link Corporation deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind blowing 8.8 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
Class members in the case are defined as anyone who received one of these bothersome phone calls between the dates of Dec. 5, 2010 through April 7, 2020.
- Lead plaintiff David Martin alleges that these Notification Calls violated the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq. (the “TCPA”)
- Class members who would like to opt out have until June 15, 2020
- Experts close to the case predict class members who file valid claims will receive around 60 bucks each
- In order to file a claim the class members must have the claim number or mobile phone number called
- CLAIM FORMS are due by 6/15/18
Any questions in regards to the GTL TCPA Class Action Settlement can be directed to toll free 1-844-200-9299
or email TCPAsettlement@KeoghLaw.com (please include case number or mobile phone number in email). Class members looking to reach out via US Mail can write to: GTL TCPA Litigation Settlement Administrator, c/o Kurtzman Carson Consultants. P.O. Box 404041, Louisville, KY 40233-4041.
Class members who file valid claims will automatically be represented by Timothy J. Sostrin from the law firm KEOGH LAW LTD and Patric A. Lester from the law firm of LESTER & ASSOCIATES.