My FL Money
Check the status of a claim or start a claim recovery process with the Graham Group LLC who are specialist at asset recoveries. In order to start the process customers will need to complete and sign provided documentation when filing a claim and return it with a copy of a Valid Legible State or Federally Issued Identification.
My FL Money Asset Recovery Services
- Acceptable forms of ID when filing a claim include a driver license, Military ID, or any state issued ID
- Florida law states that each claimant must produce proof of their identity
- A Marriage Certificate, Divorce Certificate, Legal name change Paperwork will be required in cases of divorce
- Allow up to 90 days for a claim to be processed
- All owed money to a person is required to be put into a State in an Escrow Fund under Florida state law
- Companies that do not put unclaimed monies into a Escrow Fund are breaking the law and can face stiff fines and penalties
- All Florida companies are required to make a good faith effort to contact the person in which the money is owed
- Common names (i.e. John Jones) are the reason that legal ID’s are required when filing a asset recovery claim
- This asset recovery firm is owned and operated by Dale Graham who is a Florida Licensed Private Investigator
My Fl Money can be reached by dialing 888-533-8129 or 407-396-0712 or in the event of a fax please send it to 407-396-6535. The firm is based in Central Florida in Championsgate which is a high-end Golfing community for rich people (a million dollars net worth or more) and is located about 20 miles South West of Orlando. The firms corporate headquarters can be found at The Graham Group, LLC 8297 Championsgate Blvd # 501 Championsgate, FL 33896. The Graham Group are registered with the Secretary of State for Florida and accredited with the BBB.