My HB Visit
- Provide world-class feedback to Holland And Barrett and in return receive an entry into a £1000 prize draw
- To start the survey please have the store number on hand
The My HB Visit survey will take around 5 minutes to complete and all feedback will be used to improve the customer relations at Holland & Barrett. When taking the My HB Visit UK store survey please the customer will asked to provide the following:
- Date of visit in DD/MM/YYYY format
- Time of visit (before 9 am, 9 am to 12 pm, 12 pm to 3 pm, 3 pm to 6 pm, 6 pm or later)
- Their name and contact information if they wish to join the £1000 In Holland And Barrett survey sweepstakes
Some questions customers will encounter during the course of the Holland & Barrett customer feedback survey include:
- “Were you welcome by a staff member”
- “Were you satisfied with the time it took a staff member to approach you”
- “Did a staff member talk to you about your needs”
- “Were the staff friendly”
Who in the world are Holland & Barrett?
- UK-based health retailer
- Operates in the countries of United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, UAE, China, Singapore, Spain, Malta, Cyprus and Gibraltar
- Founded in 1920 by Sir Alfred Slapps Barrett and Major William Holland
Those who frequent Holland & Barrett a few times a month or more will want to join the Holland & Barrett Good For Life rewards program which is free to join and offers 4 points for every £1 spent.
Good For Life rewards program Notes
- Upon account activation customers will receive 150 bonus points worth £1.50
- Points can be redeemed at 50
- Pick up a rewards card at any Holland & Barrett store
Any questions about Holland & Barrett can be directed to a customer service agent between 8:30 am – 8:00 pm Monday to Friday or 9:00 am – 5:00 pm on Saturday and 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Sunday by calling 0370 606 6606. Members of the press with PR related questions can email email@example.com.