Network PPO Insurance Settlement
- Obtain all the gritty details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Rebecca Lehman, et al. v. Health Net of California Inc., et al.
- NetworkSettlement.com is pending in the Los Angeles Superior Court
- All claim forms are due by 6/25/18
The Network Settlement Class Action Lawsuit was filed against Health Net of California Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company. Class members claim Health Net misrepresented which medical providers were participating in its individual and family plans’ networks. Health Net denies any action of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
Legal residents of the United States who were “enrolled in a Health Net individual and family PPO plan in 2014 and obtained services from an out-of-network medical professional, claims for which were previously submitted to Health Net by you or the out-of-network medical professional will want to file claim in the Network Settlement Lawsuit.
- Class members claim Health Net of luring customers in with a “bait and switch” scam that hid their inadequate physician and hospital networks
- The fairness hearing will take place on 7/12/18
- Those who submit a Claim Form will be able to receive 100 percent reimbursement for any out-of-pocket expenses paid in 2014
- Class members who would like to opt out of the lawsuit can do so by 6/25/18
- Those who would like to file a claim online can visit networksettlement.com/#poc and scroll down to the claim form document (PDF Format)
- Health Net will be represented by Brad Seiling from the law firm of MANATT PHELPS & PHILLIPS LLP
Any questions in regards to the Network Settlement lawsuit can be directed to toll free 1-888-264-1304 or write to: Lehman v. Health Net of California Inc., c/o GCG, P.O. Box 10573, Dublin, Ohio 43017-7273. Spanish speaking callers should dial 1-888-264-1304.