Parking Ticket Payment Mass Dot
Pay a bothersome parking ticket in the state of Massachusetts online with any major credit card (i.e. Visa, American Express, Discover). In order to make a payment using the Parking Ticket Payment Mass Dot the user must have No Cash Toll Violation Number OR the E-ZPass Toll Violation Number (the EZ Pass number will only be issued to those who do not have a Massachusetts state plate), a variety of information in regards to the Violating Vehicle to include the License Plate Number and State that the vehicle is registered in, an email address, and a credit card to make a payment.
E-ZPass MA Program Popular Points
- A fee of $3.50 will be charged for each ticket/violation paid
- Parking Ticket Payment is owned and operated by Parking Ticket Payment, LLC
- This service is being offered in conjunction with MassDOT to allow you the convenience of paying or appealing parking tickets, no cash violations and E-ZPass violation issued to a non-Massachusetts license plate
- Payments are not allowed to be made online between 12 a.m. midnight and 2:30 a.m. EST due to clean up
- Popular transponder locations include the New York State Bridge Authority, Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission and the New Hampshire Department of Transportation-Bureau of Turnpikes
- Allow up to three business days for a payment to process when making a payment out-of-state
- Patron Account Information Report will contain customer account information
Any questions about the service can be directed to a E-ZPass MA Customer Service agent at Phone:1-877-627-7745 OR TTD/TTY: 1-508-721-7974 (press number 2 for violations or press 3 followed by 7 or service departments). Mass Dot customer service locations are also available in the cities of Auburn, Natick, East Boston, Saugus and Haymarket Center Boston but most customers would be wise to simply call the toll-free number rather than driving all the way up to a customer service center.