Peter Piper Listens
- Provide feedback in regards to a purchase at Peter Piper Pizza
- The survey is available in English or Spanish and is operated by the InMoment survey company
The Peter Piper Listens survey requires the 16 digit survey code from the Peter Piper customer receipt and Internet access (it does not appear the survey can be taken via phone). All information provided during the course of the Peter Piper Listens survey will be used to improve the quality of the pizza and ongoing customer service improvements.
Peter Piper Pizza
- Phoenix based pizza chain
- Founded in 1973 by Mr. Tony Cavolo
- Caters to families with children as most locations have playground equipment and classic arcade games
The Peter Piper Pizza restaurant has locations in the states of Arizona, California, New Mexico, Texas, and Mexico (they used to have locations in the states of Colorado, Utah and Nevada but those locations closed due to lack luster sales). Please note that tokens must be purchased to play the games at Peter Piper and many of the games spit out tickets that can be redeemed for prizes.
Peter Piper Must Try Menu Items
- New York 3-Cheese with Pepperoni (perfect for the person who was born and raised on New York style pizza)
- Hearty Hawaiian (DOUBLE HAM DOUBLE PINNEAPLE)
- 5 Meat Supreme Pizza
- Cinnamon Crunch Dessert (Pan dough topped with a Cinnamon and Brown Sugar glaze with an Icing drizzle… perfect for kids or the adult with a sweet tooth)
- Sweet Sweet BBQ Wings (The Peter Piper Pizza Buffalo or Plain wings are not that great)
The Peter Piper corporate office is headquartered at Peter Piper, Inc. 4745 N. 7th Street, Suite 350 Phoenix, AZ 85014 (any customer service feedback by mail about the Peter Piper Listens customer survey can be directed to that address).