Salad Works Listens
- Salad Works is requesting all customers partake in a customer survey (whether positive or negative)
First Salad Works customer will have to select the location in which the purchase was made (i.e. Bridgewater NJ, Camp Hill PA) and then answer questions using a carrot rating system with 1 carrot being the worse and 5 carrots being the best. The Salad Works Listens should only take a minute to complete and they ask that customers provide honest feedback whether its good or bad.
In order to complete the Salad Works Listens survey customers will need to provide the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
- What type of menu item was ordered (i.e. salad, soup, wrap, sandwhich)
Customers will also be asked if they plan on returning to Salad Works and if they would recommened Salad Works to a friend or family member. Customers will also be given the chance to provide brief statements in regards to their meal and the employees thay served them at Salad Works.
Some of the better menu items at Salad Works include
- Bentley Salad (has everything but the kitchen sink… ham, roasted turkey and provolone makes for a delicios combo)
- Avacado BLT (piled high with crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, sliced avocado, and kale pesto spread on multigrain bread)
- Fire Roasted Cabo Salad (zesty tortilla strips sets this salad apart from the rest)
- Lasagna with Turkey Sausage
- Organic Ancient Grain Minestrone (perfect for people on a diet with only 130 calories)
- Buffalo Bleu Wrap
Customers who frequent Salad Works on a regular basis should sign up for the Fresh Fan Club. This is a reward program which allows Salad Works customers to earn points that can be redeemed for free food (for example once a Fresh Fab Club member has earned 1200 points they can redeem them for a free fusion sandwich).