Sprint Bill Name Change
- Obtain directions on how to change the name associated with a Sprint bill
This Sprint bill name change process requires the customer to submit legal documentation and WILL NOT change ownership of the Sprint account. Customers who submit all the required information to make a name change will receive a confirmation email once the process has been completed.
What is needed to make a name change associated with a Sprint bill?
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce decree
- Legal government document for name change
- Any questions about the required documentation can be directed to 866-866-7509 (Monday – Fri: 6am CST – 10pm CST Sat: 7am CST – 9PM CST Sun: 8am CST – 9PM CST)
All of the above documents must show the old name plus the new name. Customers who fail to submit any of the above or if pieces of the documents are missing, illegible or expired a delay will be expected (Sprint will contact the customer to provide them with corrective actions).
If a Sprint customers name is simply slightly misspelled all they have to do is submit a driver’s license, passport, state-authorized ID or school ID that shows the correct name to spell the name (they do not have to go through the bothersome Sprint Bill Name Change process as listed above). Please note this is only for MINOR misspellings (i.e. Smiith, should be Smith).
- Kansas based telecommunication firm
- Founded in 1899 by Mr. Cleyson Brown & Jacob Brown accroding to company lore
- Offers voice, messaging, and broadband services
Sprint is one of the largest wireless network operator and has more than 36,000 employees. The firm has annual revenues 30 billion US Dollars and is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol S.
The Sprint corporate office is based at 6200 Sprint Parkway, Overland Park, KS 66251 and can be reached by phone by calling 855-848-3280.