Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Buyer Discrimination Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the Toyota Credit Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim forms are filed under the Buyer Response Deadline
- In order to file a claim the class member will need their unique identifier listed on the settlement letter and the Toyota Motor Credit Account Number
In order to qualify as a class member in the Toyota Motor Credit Settlement the consumer must have received an auto loan to buy a vehicle financed by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation between Jan. 1, 2011 and Aug. 1, 2020; one buyer on the contract is African American, Black, Asian, Native Hawaiian, or other Pacific Islander; and the buyer must have been identified by the government as having been overcharged by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.
- Claim forms (aka Buyer Response Deadline) must be in by 5/8/18
- A fax number is available (1-844-840-0630)
- Payments should be mailed out sometime in late 2020 but the exact date has not been annoucned
- Class members in the case content that the dealer compensation policies resulted in certain minority groups paying higher interest rates than white buyers without regard to their creditworthiness
- Toyota denies ANY action of wrong doing but have agreed to a mind blowing 21 million dollars settlement in order to avoid the unknown expense associated with trial
In order to file a claim the class member must access and login (please have the unique identifier and Toyota Motor Credit Account Number when accessing the site). Please note consumers who submit the Settlement Eligibility Form must provide either the last four digits of their Social Security number or their Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Account Number.
Class members looking to contact the class administrator can dial toll-free 1-844-778-5953 or email info@TMCCSettlement.com. Class members looking to reach out via mail can write to: Toyota Motor Credit Corporation Settlement, Settlement Administrator: Epiq Systems, P.O. Box 3775, Portland, OR 97208-3775.