Upstart My Offer
- Enter the Upstart offer code to apply for loan
- The “offer code” can be found in the first page of the promotional loan offer
The Upstart Offer is intended for new customers only and loan amount can range from $3,000 to $35,000 depending on the borrowers credit score. Please note that people living in the state of Massachusetts the minimum loan amount is 7k while residents in the Buckeye state (aka Ohio) minimum loan amount is 6k.
Upstart My Offer Notes
- Applicants will be asked to provide an estimate of their credit score to begin (not sure or don’t have one are valid options)
- All loans by Upstart are from Cross River Bank who are a popular New Jersey-charted commercial bank and are member FDIC
- To qualify the applicant must be a U.S. citizen currently living in the U.S., or a permanent resident currently living in the U.S (an exception will be made for activate duty veterans)
- People living in the state of West Virginia are not eligible for the Upstart My promotional offer at this time
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age or older a have an email address (i.e. ymail, outlook, etc) and a full-time or part-time job
- Anyone who does not have a minimum FICO score of 640 will almost certainly be denied a loan
- Those who have more than 6 inquiries on a credit report in that last 6 months will have a tough time getting a loan as well
Questions about the Upstart My Offer can be directed to a customer loan expert at 650-204-1000 (local) or 1-855-438-8778 (toll-free) between the business hours of 6 AM – 8 PM PT Monday thru Friday and Saturday and Sunday: 6 AM – 6 PM PT.
Those looking to reach Upstart via US mail should write to: Upstart Operations Dept. P.O. Box 1503 San Carlos, CA 94070.