VicInnt Bay Listen’s
- Save the receipt in order to provide feedback to Victoria Inn’s
- Customers will need about 5 minutes to complete the survey
- All feedback will be kept confidential
VicInntBayListens.com is powered by InMoment and the customers name will never be shared with the employees who waited on them. In order to begin the Victoria Inn’s survey the customer will have to provide their date of check in and check out. vicinntbaylistens.com will ask a few short questions to include “was the hotel staff friendly and helpful”, “based on the visit I will make a return trip to the historic Victoria Inn’s”, and “overall I was satisfied with the check in process”. Customers will also be given a chance to make a special shout out to any of the staff members who went above and beyond customer service expectation or who caused a bad experience.
- A must for those who want to increase the customer service at Victoria Inn’s
- Internet connection is required
- The survey cannot be taken via phone or mail
Any questions in regards to the historic Victoria Inn can be directed to 430 High Street, Hampton, NH or by phone (603) 929-1437 or by email email@example.com (please include a return email address when sending an email).